Jokes & TriviaVictor Borge told a friend that he could tell time by his piano. His friend was incredulous, so Borge volunteered to demonstrate. He pounded out a crashing march. Immediately there came a banging on the wall and a shrill voice screamed, "Stop that noise. Don't you know it's 1:30 in the morning?"
"I'm ashamed of the way we live," a wife said to her lazy husband who refused to find a job. "My father pays our rent. My mother buys our food. My sister buys our clothes. My aunt bought us a car. I'm just so ashamed." The husband rolled over on the couch. "You should be ashamed," he agreed. "Your two worthless brothers never give us a cent."
A businessman boarded a plane to find, sitting next to him, an elegant woman wearing the largest, most stunning diamond ring he had ever seen.
He asked her about it.
"This is the Klopman diamond," she said. "It is beautiful, but there is a terrible curse that goes with it."
"What's the curse?" the man asked.
Southern Accents Are the Sexiest!
Calvin Klein Obsession for Ocelets?
Baseball is Good for Marriages?
1. In law the husband and wife are considered as one person.
2. The wife cannot sue in her own name.
3. All contracts made between them before marriage are dissolved upon that event.
4. Upon marriage, the husband becomes possessed of all right and title to her property.
5. All debts due to the wife become, after marriage, the property of the husband.
"Y'all come back, now."
Hmmm... What do you think about that, ladies?